DTG accepts checks and/or cash
• If paying by debit/credit there is a $1.75 service fee that will be added
• All tuition payments are due by the 1st of the month. After the tenth, a $10 late fee will be added.
• Tuition payments are the same per month regardless of absences and/or breaks. Dancers are invited to make up their missed classes in an age appropriate class.
• A 2 week notice is required if a dancer chooses not to return to class to avoid being charged for the next months tuition.
• Dance classes run from September until May, which culminates in a year-end recital held at Furman University, McAlister Auditorium.
Recital costume payments are due by Nov. 1st and are priced as follows: Preschool/Kindergarten - $50
• All other classes - $60
• There are NO REFUNDS once the costume fee is paid
• There is a $60 recital fee per family that covers tickets, year-end awards and the participation fee for rehearsal/recital that is due by May 1st.
• Do not wear dance shoes in the parking lot or outside at home. Dirt from the outside is damaging to our floors.
• Parents must come inside the studio to pick up children. This is for safety purposes.
• Parents are invited to watch classes through the glass-paned doors or observation window.
• DTG follows the Greenville County School District Calendar for all MAJOR holidays. We will be open for Presidential Holidays as well as Teacher Workdays.
• In case of inclement weather, please call the studio to check the status of your child’s class, or check out our social media connections, i.e. FaceBook, Instagram.
While focusing on child/dancer development, the preschool-kindergarten program introduces basic ballet and tap technique while incorporating creative movement to enhance the learning process.
Offering combination classes at this age, allows the dancer to experience the different dance genres of jazz and tap while still keeping the basis of all dance – ballet. Having ballet throughout the younger years will give the dancer a stronger technical base.